Saturday, June 27, 2009

The 2009 Snoozefest...er.. Draft



Recap of last night - yawn. The only thing worse than watching the draft would be having to be there. How boring, I would highly recommend it to insomniacs. Not even a big glass of Tuscan Lemonade could make it palatable. Congrats Louie, enjoy Harvard. The highlight of the night was the announcement that Pronger is going to the broad street bullies, the Flyers just got meaner if that's possible. So Bob says we have to be patient, maybe until October. I think I'll go into hockey hibernation until the fall.

P.S. I do have a soft spot for all things Tweety Bird. My brother-in-law works for Warner Brothers out in L.A., so I have a Tweety bowl, a Tweety tea bag holder, a Tweety sweatshirt, Tweety overalls etc., and naturally a stuffed Tweety bird for the bed.

No comments: