Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sid the squid beats Al the octopus at the Joe...



Well, not just Sid, actually Sid was sort of minnow like in this series, Detroit did a superb shutdown job on him. Dopey me managed to doze off when there were three minutes left in the third. I woke up to see them skating with the Cup. Aarrgghhh. On Monday I'll be collecting my winnings, a few bucks and a free breakfast. I wonder what was going through Marian Hossa's head, the big question is does he re-sign with the Wings or is he hoping the Pens make him an offer?

I fully expect to be hearing some Habs related news this coming week. Apparently Alex Tanguay's agent was in touch with Bob Gainey. Bob informed him that he has an "issue" that he has to resolve first. Interesting, I wonder who or what the "issue" is? Kovy? Maybe trying to sign Vinnie? Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Number31 said...

I'm thinking the "issue" is either the assitant coaches or working out stuff for the upcoming draft... Or he's sending James Bond after Alexei Emelin.

Kate said...

Or he's still trying to make Carbo understand why he fired him.