Wednesday, November 4, 2009

They're slowly killing me one game at a time.......



What the heck is wrong with the Habs?  Wasn't good luck cat cute enough?  Speaking of cats, mine are starting to freak out during hockey games because I've started yelling at the TV again.  Next I'll have to dig out the old "bang head here" poster that I put away in the spring.  AK46 is driving me nuts, he was in the clear and had a great scoring chance but what does he do? He tries to pass it through traffic.  Aaarrgghh.  The PP is literally pee pee. The PK is driving me to drink.  PK 101, when you have the puck and you have a chance to clear it down the ice, do not and I repeat DO NOT try to pass it to another D man behind our net.

 And then there's Pricey.  Yes, I know it's not his fault, but under the current circumstances with no D much to speak of he can't let in softies.  Maybe it's not fair, but guess what, life isn't fair and it's the only way we're going to win games until our D vastly improves.  So Jacques, figure out who lets in the least amount of softies and play him.  Another thing I hate is playing catch up hockey.  The one bright spot this year is that these guys are capable of coming back when they're down a couple of goals, but it must be exhausting for our top line, since they're the only ones producing.  Kudos to the Pleky line for giving it the good old college try and getting a goal, but that won't happen every night.   Spacek and Hammer are going to be wasted by the time Markov gets back, they ain't no spring chickens. 

Boston tomorrow night, yippee, at least they suck too.  / End rant.

No comments: