Friday, April 9, 2010

Look what they've done to me..........

I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and saw this.  The Habs are SO not worth it.

I'm just going to start using Noxzema again, the fancy expensive creams are clearly not working.  But I digress.

Enough already.  Candles, angel bear, lightening in the sky.  Nothing works.  I need a holiday, soon.  I'm taking one.  I'm tagging along with Mr. Moey to Las Vegas, while he attends a convention.  The million dollar question, will I be packing my trusty Hab's flag for the playoffs?

Bob Gainey didn't like what he saw last year.  I can understand that.  Why keep beating a dead horse?  He wiped the slate clean.  Back to the drawing board.  New coaches, ten new players and we are now looking at an exact replica of last year.  There must be something in the water at the Bell Center. 

2 comments:

soperman said...

I am going to watch "The Sweater" and go to bed to dream of the Habs of my youth.

Kate said...

soperman,

That's a good idea. Sweet dreams!