Thursday, May 27, 2010

A brief hiatus......


Going dark for a little while, hockey was getting in the way of life.  It was a heck of a ride, but it's time to move on.   I'm hoping for a few additions in the off season  to a pretty good blueprint of a hockey team.  I hope we're back next season bigger and better.

Lots of things happening at Chez Moey's inside and out, we had our house excavated in the fall of last year to address a foundation problem. As you can imagine there is no lawn, a huge pile of earth sits in the spot where my deck used to be. An empty pool begging to be filled completes the look.    Mr. Moey and I have finally arrived, last weekend we officially reached white trash status.  Our BBQ was on the driveway and we were sitting in our lawn chairs eating burgers and listening to sports radio.  Uggghhhh.  The horror.  The trucks will be here this weekend to start taking the dirt piles away and with any luck I should have my deck re-attached by Sunday. 

I'll continue to post during the summer, I will probably resurrect  my beach series that I started last year along with whatever thoughts and happenings are worth a mention.

Ciao for now.

2 comments:

moeman said...

I'll miss ya Moey.

http://amolife.com/image/animals/30-animal-photos-that-will-make-you-smile.html

Kate said...

Excellent pics Moe, merci! I will be popping by FHF from time to time, there's just so much going on at our house and I was spending WAY to much time on the computer. By the end of June, things should be back to semi normal.