Saturday, January 15, 2011

All's fair in love and war........

and I have no issues with Fleury emulating Price's pose the other night.  Fleury first endeared himself to me while playing against Detroit in game seven of the 2009 Stanley Cup final.  I loved how he patted his saviour the crossbar, because without it there surely would have been a goal and possibly another cup for the Wings.




He strikes me as fun-loving kind of guy, especially after watching his antics on the HBO special 24/7.  Both he and Price are young, highly competitive goaltenders.  In a perfect world I would love to see Price and Fleury square off in the Eastern Conference finals this year. 

4 comments:

The Vintage Kitten said...

Hi Moey, Happy Belated New Year!
Sorry you and your husband were ill over Christmas. Me and Mr K were heading that way with the flu but it cleared up in time to enjoy our Xmas lunch. I hope you and Mr Moey made up for your soup and Lasagne when you felt better X

moeman said...

'The Vintage Kitten', now there is a sweet, sexy, sassy username! Where has Moey been hiding you? (JKOC and ask Moey, I'm incorrigible AND harmless).

Go Habs!

Kate said...

@moeman,

Now now, take a nice long cold shower. VK is not into hockey that I know of. She has a great blog of her own that has nothing to do with sports. She's in the UK and I love all things British.

moeman said...

heh