Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mid-season meltdown..........



and Maxim Lapierre is traded to the Ducks.  The lucky so and so, damn I'm green with envy.  I could happily live there, get an NHL Center Ice package to watch my beloved Habs and be close to my Saku at the same time.  I'll root for both teams no problem.  What's really cool about the Honda Center is even if you have a ticket for the cheap seats, if there are better ones closer that nobody's using, you can just move.  It's excellent.

I'm not going to write about the current Hab's crisis, it happens every year and they manage to get through it.  Well except for the spring of 2009 meltdown, but how often can a GM fire the coach, the team and then himself?  People just need to calm down, the commentator on HBO's 24/7 said it best, it's part of the normal ebb and flow of an NHL season. 

Happy New Year to one and all. 

5 comments:

moeman said...

All the best Moey!

Dennis said...

It's true, Moey. Slumps happen to most teams at least once a year. I guess it's all part of the growing process and how teams react to big problems. The Habs looked quite good against Atlanta, better than they have on most nights lately, and it's a good sign. I think getting Wiz is a great pickup.

Kate said...

@moeman,

You too moe!

Kate said...

@Dennis,

I think they're on the mend, Wiz is a revelation. Nice to hear Bambi (MAB) has also found a new home.

Anonymous said...

toptendrives.blogspot.com visit my blog