Thursday, May 14, 2009

Out of Africa....continued



I'm back....and I don't know where I've been. To the best of my recollection I was on my way to a place called the Mellon Arena for an Ovie appetizer. The Ovie animal didn't look sick to me, but since I flew all that way I made sure I got a piece of it, I managed to get a nip out of its arm. It's all a blur after that, I woke up with a pounding headache and my throat was parched. Just as a precaution I saw a vet, he did some blood tests and found copious amounts of vodka in my system. How it got there is a real mystery, we vultures are pretty tough birds, botulism and anthrax have no affect on us, but a bottle of Absolut could be potentially lethal. I've recovered now, rented a car (easier to spot roadkill) and I'm on my way back to Boston. I want bear and I want it badly. My cousin Charlie says after I've gorged myself I should stick around for a while and stay with him, plenty of roadkill in the summer and no competition. I'm thinking about it and Charlie assures me Canada will take anyone in. Wish me luck tonight folks and die bears die!!!

No comments: