Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pens vs. Wings..the sequel


The original caption under this cartoon was "WELCOME PENGUINS".

No worries, let me introduce Sid the squid.





So here we go, a rematch. Penguins in seven. I'm hoping the combination of the beat up Wings and Sid the squid's resolve "I never want to feel like this again" after last year's loss, the Pens will come out on top. Back to back games will be brutal, the Pens need to take at least one of them, which shouldn't be a problem.


If you're looking for something to watch in between games, I would highly recommend the movie "Twilight". The main characters are Edward and Bella, Edward gives the mile high club a whole new meaning, and it doesn't involve sex or a plane. It's beautifully filmed and not your typical love story. It might be more appealing to women, but I'm sure the guys would enjoy it too.



1 comment:

Dennis said...

It would depend on whether I find the snake.