Monday, March 8, 2010

On location at Laguna Beach and Honda Center.....

Had a great day yesterday, we headed out to Laguna Beach around noon.  The weather cooperated and we only had a little sprinkling of rain.  Quaint little artist's town, with lots of galleries, boutique hotels and  a large selection of restaurants to choose from.  We had settled on "230 Forest Avenue" and weren't disappointed.  Some lunch items sampled were a rare Ahi tuna burger, Kobe burgers, deep fried squid and a deep fried oyster sandwich.  We then took a leisurely stroll around town to walk off our meal.


Laguna Beach

Next up, Habs versus Ducks at Honda Center.  I proudly put on my Koivu Duck's jersey and by the time the score was 3-0 decided that as much as I love Saku, I was jinxing les boys.  Off with the jersey, my seven year old nephew, who is a Ducks fan was more than happy to wear it, even though it went down to his knees.  The Honda Center is a  nice venue, you can get close to the rink before the puck drops and snap a few pics.


Check out all the Habs jerseys! 


Pre-game skate


Price in action during warm-up


My beloved Captain K


Perry BEFORE he punched Markov


Olympic medal jerseys, for some strange reason, Team USA jerseys are not on display....


Great game, we certainly got our money's worth, Habs comeback, overtime and a shoot out.

All good things must come to an end, I'm leaving early tomorrow morning, but not before a visit to my favorite restaurant in Malibu.  Pics and post to follow in the next day or two.

No comments: