Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cat calls.........Matisse speaks

I'm not worried about the Habs anymore. Laugh if you will, but every year I participate in a hockey playoff pool. Two of those years I had some help in my predictions, his name is Matisse and he is one of my cats. Matisse is an extremely vocal and intelligent Siamese. Each round of the playoffs I would ask him what teams would prevail. His answer comes in the form of a head butt for a yes or he would just turn away if it was a no. We finished overall in second place through four playoff rounds. As you can imagine Mom bought a nice little bag of treats for the fur kid with her winnings.

It's time to test him again, I asked him if the Habs would win against Ottawa tonight, his answer was yes. I asked him if the Habs would make the playoffs, his answer was again yes. I asked him a third question and I have an answer. I'll just leave it at that.

No comments: