Friday, December 18, 2009

Mini getaway, from home and hockey................




I haven't bothered to comment on the last two games, there's not much to add to what's already been said, over and over.  It is what it is, there's no sense in analyzing and hand wringing, we knew the team would struggle mightily without Markov and our scoring won't improve until Gionta is reunited with Gomez.  I have specifically been watching Gomez, he's playing well but let's face it, his various wingers just don't cut it and that's totally beyond his control.  I can't make any judgements until we have a full lineup, and to be fair nor should anyone else. 

Mr. Moey and I are going on a mini getaway this weekend, and to be perfectly honest, I could use a little hockey break right now. 

Christmas shopping and stuffing our faces with food and drink are on the agenda, (which is a lot more fun than hockey these days) and of course a peek in Ogilvy's store windows, they always have the best Christmas display.  I'll give a full recap on Sunday.  Over the years, friends and family have either moved or passed away, so it's time for Mr. Moey and I to make some new Christmas traditions, this will be the start of one of them.

No comments: