Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yo Team Canada! Please, oh please yank their doodle......

We may or may not win a medal, but I'll be happy as long as we beat Team USA.  Being born and bred in Montreal, I have a built in revulsion for anything or anyone connected to the Toronto Maple Leafs.  My sister lives in the US and is as nervous as a kitten, if the US wins tonight, the taunting from her friends will be unbearable.  The smirk on Burke's face could make me lose my dinner.  Mr. Moey's dinner could end up on his head. My cats could be permanently psychologically damaged by my incessant wailing.  There's a lot at stake here, but if all is right in the world speed and skill will trump truculence.  Right?


 
Team Canada models new state of the art hockey equipment made exclusively for tonight's game.

No comments: